Bruk i baljan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum för Bruk i Baljan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Info The world of the Larp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niklasgth

Info The world of the Larp Empty
PostSubject: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am

This is a forum where you can discuss different matters regering the world of Clockbottom
Back to top Go down
AnneD

AnneD

PostSubject: Re: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I was actually thinking - How long can you go as a doctor/Medical person?

The ordinary 1850-medical decisions and practice is all in, but is there more?
Machines that can clear lungs from gas?
Rinse blood from poison?
Fix eyes semiback to normal from explosions?
Amputation vs. re-sewing?

How far is too far?
Back to top Go down
Karin Castens

Karin Castens

PostSubject: Re: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Good Point AD.
I would also like to know a bit more about the slavery system. When someone fails to pay their loan, then what? Someone (the sherrif? A slave-master?) puts them in chains/that leather band around the neck and pulls them off to... a slave pen?
Being the banker, I assume, that that means that from that moment I (or my bank) owns them? Then what happens? I have a new item to rent out or sell? Can the slaves buy back their freedom? I am guessing that I have a list of "my" slaves?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gallericastens.dk
Niklasgth

PostSubject: Re: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 am

Hi there. About the medicine you can go as far as you want but beware modern medicin. The guidience are Rough steampunk but we would love clockwork heats and stuff. Stuff we don´t want are: Bacteria, viruses and sutch. Ampuition are always a problem in larp unless in this case we see cool prostetics. Machines that cleanse the lngs cool idea. Remember just hat moer pseudo scinece then science .

About the slave system: A person that is so in depted can choose to sell herself/himself to a bank/company/army/private person. Sometimes a bank can enforce someone into slavery with the help of local autority but this is rare, and often a result of a law-decition in case of crime stuff...Or if the bank just manipulator the law good enough to help them enforce their depts. There are no slavepens and slaves often livet togeter with ordinary workers. They can´t leave the town unless oversighted, take loans, and are in most cases seen as property. Some people believe slaves lose their souls when turning into a slave. (but these are few) A slave can own money but not take depts. They can buy themself free. A heritage written to a slave always payes of the dept on the slave.
Back to top Go down
AnneD

AnneD

PostSubject: Re: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am

Thank you, Niklas ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info The world of the Larp   Info The world of the Larp Empty

Back to top Go down

Info The world of the Larp
Page 1 of 1