Bruk i baljan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum för Bruk i Baljan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cherokee thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WickettEsq

The Cherokee thread Empty
PostSubject: The Cherokee thread   The Cherokee thread EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Good afternoon, fellow Cherokees! This is a thread for us. cheers 

My character is V. Wickett Esq., a lawyer who recently arrived in the area. I am based in Göteborg, and would love to share tips and tricks with peeps in the neighborhood.

Any ideas on things we should coordinate pre-larp in the group? Turban fabric, e.g.?
Back to top Go down
S. Crock

The Cherokee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cherokee thread   The Cherokee thread EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello everyone!

I will be playing S. Crock a cherokee warior slave with Scandinavian origin.  I was born in captivity and has belonged to your tribe all my life. My owner is F. Bell.

I would like to discuss with you how to dress and be equipped as a cherokee warrior and as a cherokee slave.

What I've understood, cherokee clothes will not differ that much from what the white people use but do we have some special colours or details that we use and to what extent do we use those? I know there are some examples of that in the texts as well but I would appreciate to have someone to discuss the interpretations of them with. How about weapons and other equipments? Will you use bows or powder weapons? What else will you bring?

I would also like to know how pretty or fancy the cherokee warriors' clothes will be so that I as a slave can make my clothes below that level. If there are any other cherokee slaves I would be happy to have someone to discuss slave clothes with.

I have interpreted it as the cherokee are taking care of their warrior slaves. They want them to survive to be able to fight for them and therefore giving them good but simple practical clothing differing to the clothes of a free warior mostly by look not by function.
Back to top Go down

The Cherokee thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bruk i baljan :: Avslutade evenemang :: Clockbottom :: Connect to other players-
Jump to: