Bruk i baljan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum för Bruk i Baljan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much Stempunk are you?

Go down 
+3
hoog
P.Sommer, Blacksmith
AnneD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AnneD

AnneD

How much Stempunk are you? Empty
PostSubject: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 pm

At every Steampunk LARP I've been to, the question always is: How Steampunk are you? Costume and gear alike.

There are more than one type of Steampunk and I'm curious to know if people are romantics, power-up, up-graded or gadget types?
Back to top Go down
P.Sommer, Blacksmith

P.Sommer, Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 am

I will have a rough steampunk prosthesis for my right hand.
Back to top Go down
hoog

hoog

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Since I'm playing the sheriff, I'll probably opt for a light steampunk touch, limited to some gear motifs for example.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redmourning.fr
Karin Castens

Karin Castens

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am

I am a bit in doubt myself. This is my very first steampunk LARP I'm attending and so have little empiric material to gauge from. Since I'm playing a well-off banker, I won't be dressed for adventure like your "typical" SP gal. Guess I'll limit it to my mecanical ball-clock and perhaps (if I manage to get it built) a thingiemagingie which is used for a very important hobby of mine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gallericastens.dk
AnneD

AnneD

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:21 am

Dress-wise, im not going to be that Steamy to look at. Ill let most of the Steampunk get through my gear as a doctor and a few accessories for if "Shit hits the fan"
Back to top Go down
Boris Kotelnikov

Boris Kotelnikov

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 pm

My characters day to day outfit will not be too steampunky, mostly some gear-wings on his vest as a service-badge from when he served as an airship engineer.

But, as an engineer I have a lot of smaller gadgets, tools and some goggles that is very much more steampunk. These things are not carried and used most of the time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.feiff.com
VictorCarson

VictorCarson

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm like most of the scientist/engineer people who already posted - not that much steampunkery on my actual outfit, except a pair of goggles when needed - then I spice it up with some steampunk machines that I've built.
Back to top Go down
vulpa

vulpa

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:19 am

My personal appearance will not be that much steampunk, but my office will if I have the possibility to take gadgets with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much Stempunk are you?   How much Stempunk are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much Stempunk are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bruk i baljan :: Avslutade evenemang :: Clockbottom :: Gear & Costume-
Jump to: